Shuttle Bike Kit®
The entire kit is packed in a standard easy-to-carry backpack, that contains all needed items.
In few minutes you can assemble your SHUTTLE BIKE: just a few simple moves to start pedaling on the water!
Along with each kit you will receive your warranty certificate.
THE BIKE IS NOT INCLUDED
- Dual-chamber inflatable pontoons. - 2800 mm standard version - 3000 mm EVO version
- Frame in stainless steel (9 pieces).
- Rear stems.
- Bushes for different types of chassis.
- Roller body.
- Flexible cable.
- Propulsion unit.
- Pump and pressure gauge.
- Assembling in less than 10 minutes, no need of keys or other tools.
- Disassemble the bicycle from the kit will take less than one minute.
- Possibility to take advantage of all the speed offered by the bicycle.
- Propulsion by quick-coupling propeller with hinged rudder for low backdrops.
- Front wheel drive (bow). Great maneuverability.
- Ability to traverse currents and cross over water jumps.
- High levels of security and stability even in the case of waves and water flows.
- Easy to ride on the bike after diving into the water.
- Fixed clamps adaptable to each frame without spoiling the paintwork.
- Stainless steel support structure; anodized aluminum alloy supports; helix and other parts in techno-polymer.
- Transmission systems designed as “long life lubrication”.
- The roller is able to work even with very carved tires.
EVO 2.0 KIT
- Dual air chambers inflatable pontoons 300 cm made by reinforced polyurethane
- Increased thickness stainless steel INOX back support (INTERCONNECTION)
- Rudder with aluminum reinforced cap
- Optimized connections on body roller and propulsion unit
- Natural grey color anodized
- Maximum load: 120 Kg
- 2 years warranty