€ 849,00 – € 989,00 VAT excl.
Basic kit composed by a frame, floaters, propulsion and accessories, suitable to be installed on MTB or STD bikes with 26″ 27,5″ 28″ or 29″ tires.
ASSEMBLING FEATURES AND TECHNICAL DATA:
- The kit can be assembled in less that 20 minutes without using any tools (this includes the inflation time, making use of the small air pump provided to fit onto the propeller drive shaft).
- All the gears on the bike can be used.
- Assembly and dismantling are a simple series of operations.
- Remuving the bikefrom the kit in less than 5 minutes.
- Stable and safe even in strong waves and currents.
- The Shuttle Bike can be mounted from the water easily, after taking a swim.
- Back-pack dimensions : cm 35x25x49 (h).
- Back-pack weight : kg 12
- Assembled dimensions (length x width) : cm 300×140.
- Maximum load : kg 120.
- Front mounted propeller for greatest maneuverability.
- The propeller drive has a quick acting clutch and pivots freely for use in shallow waters.
- Cruising speed : 3,5 knots (circa 6 km/h).
- Maximum speed : 5,5 knots (circa 10 km/h).
- The Shuttle Bike Kit can travel against the current and cross waters of varying depth.
- Attachment clamps fit most typical bike frames and are designed to prevent damage to paintwork.
- Bike attachment frame – stainless steel AISI 316 ; Attachment clamps – aluminum alloy ; propeller assembly and others parts in engineering polymer.
- All transmission parts designed for minimal and long-life lubrication.
- The body roller can also work with coarse tyres.
- Double floats safety chamber.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.